SISA Tipper – India’s First Aadhaar Data Discovery Tool
As per Aadhaar (Data Security) Regulations, 2016, all agencies, consultants, advisors and other service providers engaged by the Authority, and ecosystem partners such as registrars, requesting entities, Authentication User Agencies and Authentication Service Agencies shall get their operations audited by an information systems auditor certified by a recognized body under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and furnish certified audit reports to the Authority, upon request or at time periods specified by the Authority.
SISA Tipper – Aadhaar Data Discovery tool helps organisation who store, process, or transmit Aadhaar data for either recognition, verification, identification, and/or authentication, to weed out the unencrypted Aadhaar card data and help them secure it by masking, truncating, and/or deleting the same from the network system, server, and database and helps to secure the servers and protect various data elements.
SISA Tipper helps organization in identifying the data within the environment and timely assisting in protecting the information by providing the option to mask, truncate and/or delete the unencrypted Aadhaar card data from a single interface, reducing the considerable amount of time for compliance managers by reducing business liability and helping them in achieving the stringent UIDAI regulations and compliance.
Features and Benefits of Aadhaar Data Discovery Tool :
- Scan and identify unencrypted Aadhaar card data stored in plain text in the network systems, database, and servers.
- Discover Aadhaar number along with its associated PID (Personal Identity Data) and biometric data within the network.
- Scans multiple file formats like; audio, excel, zip files, text documents, pdf files, images (JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP) etc.
- Mask, truncate or delete unencrypted Aadhaar data stored in network systems, hard drives, databases, emails.
- In addition to Windows servers, systems, and shared folders, the tool can also scan MySQL database, IBM Aix server, Oracle database and server, PostgreSQL database, Solaris servers, Linux systems (Ubuntu, CentOS) etc.
- Built-in validation algorithm for eliminating false positives
- Provides completely automated and customized reports
- Requires less infrastructure and network bandwidth
- Schedule periodic scans and automate reporting and ensure that there is no violation of your data storage policy
- Users can also define their own search criteria, using regular expression, to find social security number, PII and PHI data, phone number, coupon cards, etc., by adding more regular expression