We respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us. The way we may use your personal information is discussed here. Having said that, we know you might have some additional questions about privacy on the Web. Under those circumstances feel free to contact our IT administration team at – email@example.com
Information we may collect
Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket/order online (LMS and others). We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners (If any).
Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information from you passively: We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties: Example: if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information.
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase (Training LMS) or any particular feedback as a per se.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or program (If any).
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or events.
- We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Lohith NM.
SISA Information Security Private Ltd.
SISA House, No. 3029, Sri Sai Darshan Marg,
13th Main Road, HAL II Stage, Indiranagar,
Bangalore – 560 008, India.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality and Security
Our employees are required to follow procedures with respect to maintaining the confidentiality of our investors’/Clients non-public personal information. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information. This includes performing ongoing evaluations of our systems containing clients information and making changes when appropriate.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to protect and empower citizen’s data privacy and provides a framework for processing Personal Information and requires additional steps from organizations to ensure that the rights related to privacy of the applicable data subjects are respected complied and enforced.
We at SISA Information Security, fully commit ourselves in complying with requirements of GDPR and have made changes to our policies accordingly. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the evolvements of the industry best practises and keep incorporating if applicable to us.
Regarding your Personal Information
If in case you may want to reach out to us for any matter related to your Personal Information, you may please drop us an email at email@example.com and we shall ensure that your requests and preferences are honoured under the GDPR and other applicable regulations and by-laws.
The information processed (if any) is on a lawful basis and only if there is a legitimate interest for processing of such information by us. If we are required under an applicable law to disclose your information, we shall do so.
For your information – We do not generate any advertising revenue directly or indirectly.
Still, we strongly suggest that you please let us know what you think about how we use your Personal Information in case you come across an instance of your Personal Information being processed. You can do so by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not entertain any request from a third party for your Personal Information on your behalf.
For your convenience, we have listed down the rights available to you under GDPR:
A. Right to Access – You can request us to get a copy of your personal information at SISA, we will provide you with the details and relevant information around it without any extra charges.
B. Right to Amend /Correct/Rectification – If in case you want to us to update or change any information which may not be correct, please let us know. We may update, append or completely remove such information in a way that deems fit to us/upon discretion.
C. Right for processing Restriction/Objection – If in case you want us to delete your personal information being processed at SISA or want us to stop processing that information due to the information (i) as per you is not correct (ii) is not lawfully processed (iii) or if you think it is not required by us. Please let us know and we shall delete/stop processing your Personal Information as per your request.
D. Right to Data portability/Decision Making/Profiling – If you need we will provide your Personal Information, available with us in a commonly used machine-readable format.
E. Notification in case of breach – If in case, despite our best efforts, we suffer a data breach which in our opinion may put your Personal Information at risk, we shall notify you and relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of us becoming aware of such breach.
Since we gather information available through various publicly available sources through the world wide web, in some cases it may happen that the information requested for removal is unintentionally re-captured. If this happens, please let us know to enable us to take appropriate steps.
For any additional queries. Please write to us at email@example.com.
We respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us. The way we may use your personal information is discussed here. Having said that, we know you might have some additional questions about privacy on the Web. Under those circumstances feel free to contact our IT administration team at- firstname.lastname@example.org
A. What are Cookies and what do they do?
To provide a customized experience and remember the preference while you use this Website, the servers of this Website needs to uniquely identify you. To do this, when you use this Website, a small text file with a string of characters are placed on your device. These small text files are called Cookies. When you use the Website next time these Cookies are sent by your browser to our servers and the servers then identify your device and respond to the request accordingly.
B. What are the types of Cookies used on this website?
This website uses the following Cookies:
- Session Cookies – Session cookies are temporary cookies, which are created every time you use this Website and are deleted by your browser when the browser is closed. They are required to remember your preference when you move from one page to another so that you don’t have to provide the same information again and again for each different page.
- Persistent Cookies – Helps this Website to identify and remember your settings and preferences whenever your visit, resulting in faster and more convenient access, for example, you don’t have to log in again every time you visit (unless you log out). Apart from this these cookies also helps to personalize your experience.
- For analytics – This Website uses Google Analytics to gather information about your interaction with this Website. We need and use this information to understand how the visitors to this Website use and interact, and accordingly improve navigation and experience. This also helps us to figure out if any particular page is not functioning properly and take appropriate steps to set it right.