Many CIOs, security architects and information security leaders have asked us, “Is there a way to mitigate insider threat? Why didn’t our cybersecurity awareness training work?” We are answering their questions on this webinar.
Join Us | Live Webinar on 9th, 10th, 11th March 2021
Up to 90% of all cyber incidents are a result of human errors. In this context, businesses should become defensive enough by imparting cyber awareness trainings to their employees. However, they do not always succeed.
Join Kaushik Pandey, Head – Compliance and Testing and a Payment Security Trainer at SISA Information Security, on 9th March 2021 at 11:30 AM to learn how to manage the risk of human error when it comes to cybersecurity, and how you can detect the insider threat to achieve compliance.
Participants will also get to hear success stories about effective prevention of human errors in cybersecurity from our customers on this webinar.
- Case studies of how breaches happened due to human error
- Security awareness training in context to compliance standards (PCI DSS, HIPPA, ISO, etc.)
- Exhibit of customized cybersecurity awareness training models for different industries
- Employee security tips & hygiene (office and WFH arrangements)
- Testing your security awareness training maturity
- Real success stories worth knowing
Who Should Attend?
- CISOs, CIOs
- Information Security Leaders, Risk and Compliance Leaders
- Security Architects, Security Policy Specialists, Security Awareness Training Specialists
- Anyone responsible for securing the organization.
Meet the speaker:
Kaushik Pandey – Head – Compliance and Testing
Kaushik has handled several Information System audits and has successfully implemented assessment programs at leading Banks, Third Party Processors, IT, BPOs, Airlines, and Payment Gateways. He is also an Authorized Lead Trainer for SISA’s CPISI, a Payment Security Training program for imparting knowledge on the payment security implementation and what a QSA can look out for a successful audit and certification from a compliance perspective.