CISRA – Information Security Risk Assessment Training
Information Security Risk Assessment is a foundation for any information security strategy to find gaps and vulnerabilities in the security layers of their organization. Many security compliance standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, ISO 27001, SSAE 16 emphasize the need for formal risk assessment for the organizations that store critical data.
Keeping in mind the importance of formal risk assessment and management, organizations need to understand their security strengths and weaknesses.
CISRA, a Certified Information Security Risk Assessor program, trains the individuals to conduct a formal risk assessment for their organization and covers the in-depth concept of risk assessment.
Starting from the basics of constituent risk elements and progressing towards more advanced concepts, the formal risk assessment helps in identifying and evaluating risk focused on three critically acclaimed methodologies; NIST, OCTAVE, and ISO 27005 and research essence of more than 80 methodologies, and manage the risk related activities to improve their organization’s information security posture in the long run.
Information Security Risk Assessment training is a must for organizations and their individuals to secure their business from cyber-attacks by following simple but effective risk evaluation and mitigation procedures.
- Introduction to Payment Ecosystem – Basic concepts, Background and Recent Events, PCI security Standards council, NFC, Mobile Payments, e-wallets, New payment methods.
- Route to Compliance
- PCI DSS Risk Assessment and Scoping – Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Stored Card Holder Data
- Payment Industry accepted access control practices
- Maintain Information Security Policy
- Mobile, Tokenization, Virtualization – Cloud and their impact on Payment Security
SISA’s PSA Authorized Trainers:
- Understand the principle of formal Risk Assessment and its importance
- Gain knowledge on identification and quantification of gaps and vulnerabilities
- Get well trained to prepare a robust Risk Assessment plan
- Get a brief about various Risk Assessment tools and respective features
Who can participate?
Information security professionals, security analysts and higher management from the following industries:
- Payment Gateways and Service Providers
- eCommerce & mCommerce merchants and retailers
- IT & ITES
- Health Care
- A comprehensive course designed with high-level methodologies like NIST, OCTAVE, and ISO to provide holistic Risk Assessment approach
- CISRA – Information Security Risk Assessment is admired by leading Fin-Tech companies across the world
- Training by experts and professionals in Risk Assessment