What is Vulnerability Assessment?
Vulnerability assessment is the process of identifying and quantifying security vulnerabilities in an environment. It is an in-depth evaluation of your information security posture, indicating weaknesses as well as providing the appropriate mitigation procedures required to either eliminate those weaknesses or reduce them to an acceptable level of risk. Vulnerability Assessment identifies any flaw in your internal or external system. If these flaws are exposed to outside threats, it may lead to an attack from any unauthorized party. This situation may lead to loss of important data, system closures and attack on devices.
Sensitive data is always prone to security threats and infringement, which makes taking strict steps to prevent the security breach important specifically for the companies relying on Internet-based data transmission.
Vulnerability Assessment with SISA’s SecureScan
SISA is an authorized Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) by PCI SSC that provides security and Vulnerability Assessment solutions that are multi-faceted and highly effective for application security and change management. SISA’s vulnerability solutions are swift, secure and stable as they work in congruence with SISA Cloud Testing norms, SISA SecureScan®. The VA solutions provided by SISA are known for their non-intrusive and comprehensive nature in ASV scans.
SISA SecureScan® works as a remedy for organizations world over in identifying IT system security threats and breaches and meets requirement 11.2.2 of PCI DSS. Not only does it offer prioritized remediation plans facilitating the customer to reduce identified vulnerabilities and to help attain full PCI compliance, but it also employs Artificial Intelligence (AI) to combine and strengthen individual parts to eventually fuse them with other components to create a secure information database.
SecureScan works by running checks on a given computer, testing to see if any of these attacks could be used to break into the computer or otherwise harm it. It raises an alert if it discovers any vulnerability that malicious hackers could use to gain access to any computer you have connected to a network.
From automated solution to detect vulnerabilities in your system, to help you with your complete security strategy and comprehensive security solution, SISA offers you expertise and services across the spectrum.
Why Work with SISA?
SISA evaluates the security vulnerabilities of internet dependent devices and gives solutions to successfully solve these problems. SISA’s vulnerability assessment as a service is highly competent in providing a higher magnitude of protection to the valuable data shared with various resellers. Employment of AI and VA techniques helps to meet client requirements where data is analyzed and approved for its integrity. Added benefits of working with SISA are:
- The core value that SISA works on is the important adherence to the deadlines. Our entire focus is specifically streamlined to provide you professional help in obtaining your compliance certification for you.
- Our solutions are powered by the latest tools to help you secure your data in the most efficient way.
- At SISA we provide you with the most meticulous assessors that partner with you to achieve your compliance goals.
- We help you reduce costs significantly and improve the security standards. We analyze the various workflows and associated data paths to make efficient solutions. This helps to improve the data environment and omit unnecessary steps.
We follow a highly structured process for vulnerability assessment:
- We conduct an effective gap analysis in the preliminary stages to facilitate the necessary documentation.
- We identify and discuss the problematic areas and bring inconclusive changes for the higher compliance association.
- We conduct an onsite assessment. This helps us in reaching the compliance goals without paying any fines.
- We look at remedial actions to close the gaps, based on the vulnerabilities identified.
- We prepare a final report after meticulous checks and audits to ensure there are no errors.
We have the ability to design and refurbish a security model which provides elements for establishing, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an Information Security Management System (ISMS) adopted strategically by any organization.
Talk to a Vulnerability Assessment Expert from SISA today!