Internal Forensic Investigation
Digital Forensic is an ever-growing technology in demand as usage of computer and mobile has become greatly popular. Digital forensics is the process of analysing the device like computer or mobile phone in order to identify all the activities performed on the device which has been breached.
SISA has over a decade of experience in Digital Forensics. This experience has allowed us to assist a multitude of organisations, law firms and regulatory authorities with commercial and corporate investigations.
Our team of highly qualified investigators use the latest technology like EnCase and FTK worldwide famous forensic tools and digital forensic techniques to discover any potential evidence. This expertise covers a wide range of Corporate Investigations, which includes;
- Forensic Audit
- Malware Analysis
- Web Application Forensics
- Corporate Internal Investigation
- Data Recovery
- Cloud Forensics
- Email Forensics and many more
SISA has extensive expertise in every area of email analysis, from recovery to Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Lotus Notes. Our computer forensics experts will identify, analysed and extract the necessary email from any of these servers, services.
SISA being the only PFI in the country,
- We are experts in identifying the loopholes in the payment infrastructure of a company and securing the same
- We as a part of Synergistic Security model provide training to the entire IT team of the client company so as to enable them to contain any breach promptly
- We provide expertise in the call for any urgent security requirements
- We also act as a third party to analyses data frauds and breached
- In case of a security breach, we offer a detailed report which analyses the causes for the same which helps the organization to take appropriate action.
- We will help a company to identify any possible vulnerability and provide a detailed assessment report even before any breach is suspected.
In this era of digitalization, regardless of your company size or industry, it is important for you to secure infrastructure. SISA, with its experience as a global payment security organization, can help you do so using its experience across 35+ countries ensuring not only compliance but also holistic payments security.
Get in touch with SISA for an IFI Forensic Investigation. Start safeguarding your data and stop worrying about data theft!