PCI DSS 4.0 – A step towards a better cybersecurity posture
About the Webinar
The new PCI DSS 4.0 brings significant changes to the payments security ecosystem and compliance requirements, with a greater emphasis on governance, organizational maturity, technical controls, and targeted risk analysis.
Given the impending deadlines, some processes will probably take longer than anticipated for organizations to comply with the updated standards.
Do you think your organization is prepared for the transition to PCI DSS 4.0?
Are you curious to learn more about the new PCI DSS requirements and their impact on your business?
Watch the webinar’s recording for an informative and engaging panel discussion that will equip you with the knowledge and insights you need to stay ahead of the curve:
- The timelines for implementing PCI DSS v4.0 and can organizations implement PCI DSS v4.0 right away?
- Key strategies to seamlessly navigate your transition from v3.2.1 to v4.0
- The difference between a defined approach and a customized approach
- Operational constraints are expected with the onset of more stringent controls
- Valuable insights and best practices to overcome challenges and prepare for the latest set of standards.