PSA – PCI Security Awareness Training
Is your organization heading towards PCI DSS compliance? SISA’s PSA program will help you set the right direction for the PCI DSS compliance journey.
PSA, PCI Awareness Training, is a unique crash course to assist the payment security professionals and organizations to plan and execute PCI DSS compliance certification smoothly.
SISA’s PSA is a 2-hour online session/one-day classroom training on PCI Security Awareness designed from the immense expertise of our lead consultants. PSA contextualizes the industry best practices to execute PCI DSS compliance by addressing the common mistakes and helps in asking the right questions about PCI compliance.
PCI Awareness Training course is suitable for all PCI stakeholders involved in information security compliance from top management to the information security, business, developers, and operations team, as it incorporates the importance of PCI DSS for e-commerce, virtualization, and mobile payment acceptance, etc.
The PSA course will cover an overview of PCI Security Awareness in regards to PCI DSS requirements, the consequences of non-compliance and the relationship between PCI DSS with various industry standards such as PA DSS, P2PE, PCI PTS, and PCI PIN.
- Introduction to Payment Ecosystem – Basic concepts, Background and Recent Events, PCI security Standards council, NFC, Mobile Payments, e-wallets, New payment methods.
- Route to Compliance
- PCI DSS Risk Assessment and Scoping – Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Stored Card Holder Data
- Payment Industry accepted access control practices
- Maintain Information Security Policy
- Mobile, Tokenization, Virtualization – Cloud and their impact on Payment Security
SISA’s PSA Trainers:
- Know the basic concepts in payment security industry
- Understand on PCI DSS standards
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Learnings from recent data breaches
Who can participate?
Information security professionals, security analysts and higher management from the following industries:
- Payment Gateways and Service Providers
- eCommerce & mCommerce merchants and retailers
- IT & ITES
- Course designed by experts of payments Industry and authorized trainers
- Content of the course covers high-level strategies/awareness to guide stakeholders in effective PCI DSS implementation