CPISI – PCI DSS Training and Implementation Workshop
In today’s evolving payments landscape, most of the organizations are failing to maintain their security compliance due to poorly trained or untrained employees for securing the critical data.
From the recent PFI investigations, SISA has observed 38% of the organizations were compliant at the time of the breach. On further analysis, we found two root causes for most of the data breach.
44.1% of the respondents, from the breached organization, agreed that the poorly trained or untrained employees as the major cause while 18.56% of the respondents agreed that the lack of technical safeguards and the security processes as a core reason.
Being a pioneer in payment security excellence, SISA has curated CPISI, a PCI DSS training & implementation workshop, to scale with the data security standards and incorporate learnings from data breaches as PCI Forensic Investigator for more than a decade.
CPISI is a comprehensive PCI DSS training program designed to impart knowledge on the policies and procedures of PCI implementation.
The 2-day workshop helps to bridge the gap in the awareness of organizations towards implementing effective PCI security controls and ease the PCI DSS compliance journey.
Undergoing PCI training plays a crucial role in upholding better data security. The PCI training helps every Information Security stakeholder in proactive PCI implementation across functions and act against threats in advance that may occur at any point in time.
- Introduction to Payment Ecosystem
- Compliance Validation, Requirements and Process
- Compliance Overview
- PCI Risk Assessment
- Scoping Process and De-scoping tools and techniques including but not limited to point to point encryption and tokenization
- Network Segmentation
- Implementation techniques and tools for protecting Cardholder Data
- Secure payment application development
- Payment industry accepted access control practices
- SIEM and Log management
- Payment security challenges on mobile and best security practices
- Virtualization and Cloud and their impact on Payment Security
CPISI Certification Online Examination (one hour)
SISA’s CPISI Authorized Trainers:
- A complete overview about 12 requirements
- Gain implementation knowledge from real case scenarios and recent payment data breaches
- Understand the roots of two new standards, PCI PIN Security and PCI 3DS
- Understand the concepts of payment ecosystem and PCI DSS security controls
Who can participate?
Information security professionals, security analysts and higher management from the following industries:
- Payment Gateways and Service Providers
- eCommerce & mCommerce merchants and retailers
- IT & ITES
- CPISI course is designed by payment security specialists to address the pain points in effective PCI standards implementation
- A comprehensive course including the essence of SISA’s PFI breach investigations
- Sessions will be taken by trainers with immense experience in handling compliance in Banking, Fin-tech, E-commerce, IT and ITES