SISA Tipper – Data Discovery Tool
SISA Tipper, a Data Discovery Tool, allows organizations to easily and effectively identify unencrypted payment card data in the network. Using custom made proprietary algorithm, the tool can discover the card data like PAN (Primary Account Number) and magnetic strip data stored in local drives, network systems under LAN, systems under active directory, attached devices and various databases.
PCI DSS Requirements 3.1 mandates stringent guidelines for storing sensitive payment card details in a network.
SISA Tipper provides the option to mask, truncate and delete payment card data from a single interface hence, reducing considerable amount of time for compliance managers reducing business liability and helping them in achieving the most stringent PCI compliance.
Features and benefits of SISA Tipper
- Find card data of various payment brands like VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, RuPay, UnionPay, etc.
- Mask, truncate or delete unencrypted payment card data stored in network systems, hard drives, databases, emails.
- Scans multiple file formats like; audio, excel, zip files, text documents, pdf files, images (JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP) etc.
- Built in validation algorithm for eliminating false positives
- Provides completely automated and customized reports which meets requirements for PCI DSS compliance
- In addition to Windows servers, systems, and shared folders, the tool can also scan MySQL database, IBM Aix server, Oracle database and server, PostgreSQL database, Solaris servers, Linux systems (Ubuntu, CentOS) etc.
- Requires less infrastructure and network bandwidth
- Schedule periodic scans and automate reporting and ensure that there is no violation of your data storage policy
- Users can also define their own search criteria, using regular expression, to scan and find social security number, PII and PHI data, phone number, coupon cards, etc., by adding more regular expression
- Reduces 60%-70% of the compliance time and helps the organization get compliant easily and quickly, thus saving time and cost of manually searching and hunting for card data in the systems and databases