Summary of the Job:
Developer – Intern is required to research and work on developing Product POC in the area of EDR, Lightweight Agent development and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Computer Science (CS) / Information Science (IS), Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA), Masters in Computer Application (MCA), Masters of Technology (M.Tech), Masters in Computer science and Information Science, Masters in Forensic analysis / Cybersecurity.
- Knowledge on Networking Concepts
- Conversant in one of more Programming and Scripting languages
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly create prototypes and/or POC
- Can create technical reports for the research, comparison, analysis and conclusion
- Good academic track record.
- Internship experience as a developer is preferred
- Excellent verbal and Communication Skills
- Ability to work on any framework, languages and technology
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to learn and explore new concepts and technologies
- He / She will perform tests, requirement gathering, record results, technical analysis of data and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) with guidance.