Synergistic SOC (Managed Detection and Response Service)
SISA’s Synergistic Security Operations Center, a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service, is the first of its kind in the world to offer the combination of product, infrastructure, and people. S-SOC provides managed detection and response service that features cutting-edge analytics and real-time statistics for raw logs gathered from network edge and security devices of an environment.
A striking feature of the Synergistic Security Operations Center is its in-house built SIEM product – SISA EOT, that supports early threat detection and security incident response through the real-time collection and historical analysis of security events from a wide variety of events and contextual data sources. The core capabilities of EOT technology are the broad scope of event collection and the ability to correlate and analyse events across diverse sources.
As an integrated solution, S-SOC offers a fully PCI, ISO, HIPAA and other industry best practices compliant service and supports custom reporting with the dedicated incident response and investigation team.
Features and Benefits:
- 10 times faster than existing technologies at an affordable price
- More than 3 years of research and development
- 10,000+ dedicated man-hours to build the solution
- In-house developed security intelligence and threat management solution backed by industries best forensics team
- Real-time log monitoring, analysis, structuring, and availability of GUI with responsive design
- Industries best assisted incident management process
- Solution is built to comply various standards including PCI, ISO, HIPAA, and other certifications
- Support from scratch to finish for tickets and round the clock monitoring with customizable reports
- Custom scalable storage options and no limitation on data processing
- S-SOC facility is designed and hosted in a purpose-built green building