SISA Tipper for GDPR Data Discovery Tool
In April 2016, the EU Parliament approved the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulation under EU law. The primary objective of the law is to ensure data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). The regulation is also applicable for all personal data that is exported outside the EU and EEA areas. Ever since it came into effect on 25 May 2018, organisations across the globe have been scrambling to ensure that they adhere to the water-tight compliance norms; especially since organisations can be penalised heavily for failure to comply.
SISA Tipper for GDPR Data Discovery Tool is designed for data protection for all organisations that need to store, process, or transmit personal data of individuals in the EU and EEA. Whether the organisation is storing personal data for recognition, verification, identification, and/or authentication, there are elaborate measures that need to be incorporated to ensure the highest consideration for data privacy and prevent data breaches.
SISA Tipper is a Data Discovery Tool that helps organizations to identify instances of non-compliant data and its location on the server. It also enables the organisation to take action by allowing it to mask, truncate and/or delete any unencrypted personal data in line with GDPR regulation, from a single interface.
SISA Tipper can play an important role in creating a more secure organisation by providing an accurate picture of the organisation’s data security infrastructure.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Accurately identifies instances of non-compliant data, including its exact location on the system for greater data protection
- Enables organisation to take appropriate action such as deletion or masking of data in compliance with GDPR regulations
- Scans multiple file formats like; audio, excel, zip files, text documents, pdf files, images (JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP) etc.
- Mask, truncate or delete unencrypted personal data stored in network systems, hard drives, databases, emails.
- Schedule periodic scans and automate reporting and ensure that there is no violation of your data storage policy
- Machine learning capability
- Access to 24/7 technical support teams to resolve any issues
- Built-in validation algorithm for eliminating false positives
- Requires less infrastructure and network bandwidth
- Users can also define their own search criteria, using regular expression, to find social security number (SSN), PII and PHI data, phone number, coupon cards, etc., by adding more regular expression
- Most use-friendly tool in the market; allows for easy and hassle-free deployment within a couple of hours