Machine Learning and PFI-Based MDR Solution
SISA’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution is a cyber security service for detecting and responding to cyberattacks. The MDR assists security teams to detect, investigate, and act faster than traditional security tools. Built with PFI expertise and technical prowess, the MDR – also called Synergistic SOC (S-SOC) – delivers 10x better results than the traditional SOC.
- S-SOC technology supports effective threat hunting, whereas traditional SOC focuses on alerts from a security tool.
- Backed by machine learning and automation capabilities, SISA EOT enables engineers to focus on higher pay-off activities, threats, etc.
- Cognitive/AI-powered SISA EOT comes with capabilities to perform log trend analysis, threat hunting, forecasting, etc.
- S-SOC’s intuitive machine learning algorithms ensure its ease of usage and provide support for security analysis.
- Major organizations using traditional SOC were the hardest hit because they could not respond in a timely manner.
- S-SOC’s ability to learn from the host environment gives it an edge in performing certain specialized tasks.
With more than a decade expertise in forensics, we have handled some of the largest payment breaches in the world. Synergistic-SOC handles any breach or incident response with better understanding and timely action than most traditional MSSP and tool providers do. Moreover, most providers do not have information security as their core field and do not provide the next level of support. This can be disastrous in case of a breach as timely support is essential.
Incident Response and Forensics:
- Provide 24/7 active detection and response systems.
- Ensure immediate identification of threats and their nature.
- Perform preliminary analysis of incidents, false-positives or actual breaches, and report the same.
- Escalate issues to the client based on the threat matrix and severity index.
- Support the client to resolve threats.
- Handover severe threats to SISA’s Internal Forensics team, which will follow the payment forensic guidelines and the incident response methodology.
- Perform hard-disk imaging, media analysis, etc., for identifying the root cause of a breach.
- Support clients to patch/resolve threats and issues.
Approach to Integrate Forensics into the S-SOC Process:
- Investigate and identify the list of Indicators of Compromises (IOC).
- Share monthly reports to the S-SOC team.
- Both the Forensics and SOC teams discuss the IOC.
- The information is used to automate the tool, resulting in actionable alerting system.
- Publish the report and share it on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Beta/Alpha (names of our SOC engineers) will manually search and check if any existing customer is impacted with IOC, and will alert the same.
- Customize solution to work both ways either on-premise or cloud depending on your requirements.
S-SOC provides best-in-class managed detection and response service so that you can focus on your business while we take care of your security.
For further information, contact our S-SOC expert now!