Web Application Security Testing
It has become a way easier and less expensive to develop and deploy a website. Unfortunately, the widespread use and availability of these tools make them attractive to hackers who can compromise your site by seeking out and attacking vulnerable web application deployments.
The security of your web applications is of paramount importance to business continuity and integrity. Although traditional firewalls and other security controls are an important security layer, they can’t defend against or alert you to many of the attack vectors specific to web applications.
Web application security testing provides visibility of the risks associated with application vulnerabilities. It’s a methodology for assessing the security position of an application infrastructure by simulating malicious user behavior. Vulnerabilities in a web application can result in leaking of intellectual property data, client data and other crucial intellectual and financial data. Web application security testing identifies exploitable susceptibilities in software, technologies, and applications before any hacker discovers and exploits them.
This kind of evaluation is an attack simulation is performed by highly skilled and proficient security team in order to:
- Find the application security flaws present in the settings
- Comprehend the level of risk for your company
- Help in addressing and fixing the identified flaws in applications
How Can SISA Help?
SISA’s web application security testing reveals vulnerabilities that allow unauthorized access to critical and sensitive data. With the help of its proprietary testing methods, internationally trained security services team and hi-tech application penetration testing laboratories (TSS labs), SISA helps its clients avoid a breach of data.
Our Technical Security Services provide high-quality support and services. By classifying, assessing and ranking remediation to diminish the risks, SISA empowers organizations all over the world to protect them against cyber hackers and fraudsters. SISA has offered its expertise and solutions to banking and financial entities, E-commerce companies, government entities, technology services providers, and other companies across domains. Our expertise in application penetration testing helps secure our clients’ application infrastructure.
Because of our advanced penetration tests, our clients will be able to view their applications through the perspective of a hacker and also a skilled developer. We help you identify the key areas which you can improve upon to maintain your security position. Our skilled consultants yield answers and results in written reports. They also provide our clients with guidance which is essential to effectively remediate any problems that are found during the tests.
The SISA Advantage
SISA is a global leader in security and assessments. We are the authorized assessor for various security standards and are accredited as a PCI QSA, PA QSA, PCI ASV, P2PE-QSA, PFI and VISA Approved PCI PIN Security Assessor, allowing all to combine and leverage our experience in this domain. Here are some key features that help us stand out from the competition:
- All-Embracing Solutions Environment: Our Application testing services and solutions include a wide range of security tests, and solutions provide value to the client by offering personalized methods and technologies to meet security requirements
- Beneficial Reporting for the Clients: SISA’s Pen-test reports shows an up-to-date, informative insight into how any vulnerabilities or weaknesses of client company affect the entire business. Our Reports concentrate the information gathered to pinpoint the key risk areas. Once the key risk areas have been identified, the remediation can be prioritized so the decision-making process can be efficient.
- CERT Empanelled and ASV: SISA is approved as both a scanning vendor (PCI ASV) and a CERT Empanelled organization. SISA is authorized by CERT-IN to conduct Application Penetration audits.
Talk to our experts to understand how you can secure your application infrastructure.