PCI DSS Compliance
PCI DSS is applicable to any company that accepts, stores, processes or transmits cardholder data. Whether you are merchant, acquiring bank, credit card processor, payment card brand (such as Master Card, VISA, JCB, American Express, Discover, Rupay, UnionPay, etc.) debit, credit or ATM cards issuer, financial institution, Independent Sales Organization (ISO), or an agent, PCI DSS Compliance will be an important part of your business.
PCI Compliance helps you protect your payment systems from breaches and theft of cardholder data. However, PCI Compliance is among the most complex and specific security standards in the industry today, with 6 goals, 12 requirements and over 300 sub-requirements in the cardholder data environment.
As an industry leader in PCI Compliance, we can help you understand your requirements, assess your current state, identify the threats and implement PCI Standards. Our deep understanding of this domain and over a decade of experience in the payments security space will ensure that we reinforce the trust that your customers have in your network and technology infrastructure.
Why work with SISA?
- SISA Information Security Worldwide is a leader in payments security space, with a presence in 35+ countries and over 2,000 customers across the globe.
- SISA’s expertise cuts across industries and domains. We have provided cutting-edge compliance services to a diverse client base that includes banks, ITES, insurance, e-commerce, payment service providers, telecommunications, airlines and retail companies.
- We are not just a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), but are also an authorized assessor for various payments standards and are listed as a PCI QSA, PA QSA, PCI ASV, P2PE-QSA, PFI and VISA Approved PCI PIN Security Assessor, enabling us to offer a single window for all your compliance solutions.
- We are a pioneer in Synergistic Security Framework which combines Consulting, Training, and Products in our endeavour to create a secure payments infrastructure for our customers. Synergistic security model helps organizations to enhance their security posture at an optimum cost.
- Our processes are structured and well defined, and enable us to secure your data and become and remain compliant. In addition, we offer round-the-clock support, automated tools and a suite of services to meet all your requirements.
How We Work?
At SISA, our approach towards PCI compliance involves using meticulously developed compliance validation structure and the security monitoring tools. We take a systematic approach towards compliance.
For instance, for PCI DSS Compliance, the first phase involves assessment where we start by creating a mindset for change and sensitizing users on the criticality of PCI DSS Compliance. Then, we do a comprehensive scoping exercise to identify all the applications, system components and departments having access to cardholder information. Our next step involves conducting the risk assessment to identify exposure points in the infrastructure where cardholder data may be compromised. This is followed by a gap assessment to identify the gaps with respect to compliance specifications.
The next phase involves remediation and certification. We help the client implement all PCI DSS requirements through both off-site and on-site support. We conduct an interim review to judge readiness for the actual audit. We help prepare for the audit, and then finally conduct an audit. This concludes with an audit report on compliance and PCI DSS Certification. Similarly, in Forensic Investigation, we break the process into 3 parts – online investigation, preliminary analysis, and final analysis. In an online investigation, we understand the business process and forensic imaging of suspected computer systems. During preliminary analysis, we conduct forensic analysis to look for traces of the breach. Finally, we correlate events and conclude the evidence of a breach.
With our structured methodology, we can complete any compliance process with the highest quality and in the most effective manner. Our solutions are customized to help businesses right from small and medium scale businesses, to large-scale enterprises, franchises, service providers and distributed corporate environments.
How to get started with PCI DSS Compliance?
While PCI compliance is mandatory for any company accepting and storing credit card information, yet there are certain differences in the requirements of each company based on its size. Depending on your business size, we can help you secure your business in the best possible manner.
Small and Medium Sized Business
The threat of being attacked by cyber-attackers does not reduce for you just because you are a small business. If your defences are low, you may experience a breach and that could mean you lose your customers and you may even run the risk of going out of business. Therefore, you must secure your payment system in a cost-effective yet reliable way to defend yourself and your customers.
We offer affordable compliance solutions for you that include remote access security, file integrity monitoring, the point of sale device monitoring, mobile and anti-virus security amongst others. All of these can be easily managed by trained personnel and do not require an expertise in the field of IT.
Large Scale Enterprises
As a large enterprise, you have specific compliance goals and complex IT infrastructure. You are required to implement PCI Compliance, not as a one-time activity, but to create a sustainable security program that involves detailed documentation, right tools, continuous monitoring, and planning.
We offer you cutting-edge technology and solutions to strengthen your compliance posture. Our assessment services and solutions will help you not just streamline your processes and compliance efforts, but also proactively manage your entire compliance infrastructure.
No matter what size your organization is and what your compliance needs are, we have the right solution for you. Talk to our Expert today to understand your roadmap to PCI DSS Compliance.