Digital Forensics and Incident Response
Digital forensics is the method of covering the investigation and recovery of things that are found in digital devices to identify and recover any criminal or hacking activity. Digital Forensics and Incident Response are two of the most crucial domains of information security, given that there have been an astounding number of testified violations in the last few years.
Any organization today must have the capability to quickly and efficiently respond to cyber-attacks. However, looking at historical data, it turns out that most companies do not have skilled IT staff who can efficiently handle security breaches. Effective tackling of such incidents needs special training in several highly technical fields including file systems, host attack vectors, operating system designs and intelligence of possible networks.
In the current scenario, there is a crucial need for every company to have a policy set for incident response in case there is a breach of data in the company.
How SISA Can Help?
We have strong expertise in Digital Forensics and Incident Response. We are an approved PFI (PCI Forensic Investigator) and also a CERT Empanelled company. Our team of forensic experts can help you investigate and manage any incident related to breach of information security.
We cover a wide range of services within forensics:
- SISA Forensics AIR: SISA forensics AIR is designed specially to concentrate on Incident response. The business steadiness phase at SISA helps our clients to restore and recover the delicate system securely at their company. This also fulfils the purpose of minimizing the downtime.
- Malware Forensics: At SISA, our forensics team reverse engineer the recognised malware. This helps them understand the working of the malware, and they are able to enumerate the risk associated with the identified malware infection.
- Data Recovery: At SISA, we use world-class tools and technologies for data recovery. Our methodologies help recover lost and deleted data and files very quickly.
- Advanced Forensics Infrastructure: We have the edge over our competitors because of our technology infrastructure and cutting-edge tools. This is the reason behind our efficient forensic analysis. The cutting-edge tools and technology infrastructure combined with our security know-how and proficiency, we deliver the best-in-class forensics analysis to our customers.
- Research and Innovation: We have an active research and innovation team who work in the field of Digital Forensics.
- Forensic Advisory: Consulting the organization for making policies & procedures to investigate fraudulent activities, and secure assets include Expertise Analysis on the evidence discovered post fraud.
- Electronic Litigation and Expert Witness: The SISA Forensics team provides expert witness service in order to support legal proceedings. We work closely with law enforcement authorities and follow the best legal practices.
- Confidentiality: Keeping up with the privacy standards of our clients is our primary concern. Safeguarding the confidentiality of customer data is in SISA’s DNA. We take extra caution to keep our clients’ data confidential by guaranteeing confidentiality in our forensic projects.
How We Work At SISA?
We offer personalized services to meet our customers’ requirements. From legal proceedings support to data recovery and protection, at SISA we offer very efficient forensic evaluation and support. Our forensics team endeavours to follow the best legal practices to attain and manage evidence. Our team also works closely with organizations that provide excellent litigation support and witness services.
Our digital forensics process can be divided into three major parts:
- First, a forensic image of the original evidence is made. Our investigators create a copy of the evidence. They then work on the copy to minimize the chances of unintentionally modifying the original evidence.
- Then, the copy of the evidence is authenticated. Our investigators verify that the copy of the evidence is an exact replica of the original.
- Finally, the digital copy is evaluated. The specific process to be followed during an investigation is decided by the particular circumstances under which the investigation is taking place.
Our Incident Response (IR) team is the most trusted partners in the market to handle your most complicated security issues. We let you contract for incident response and forensic analysis even before you need it. We then lock in an affordable rate. We will keep you prepared for any kind of security breach because we reserve a block of hours for use whenever required.
Our Incident Response (IR) Team will offer you expert guidance to build your applications. We follow a comprehensive cross-functional approach which creates personalized plans for your organization. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation!
Talk to us today to get started with Digital Forensics and Incident Response