SISA RA – PCI Risk Assessment Tool
SISA RA is a focused tool to help organizations automate 80% of security and risk effort so that security risk manager can focus on the critical 20% of tasks that require their utmost attention. SISA RA comes with an inbuilt framework for conducting risk assessments, action management, document management, which helps completing an audit to ensure PCI compliance certification.
The tool is used by large organizations to small business units and helps them in managing their organization’s risk and security-related activities on a single platform.
Features and Benefits
- SISA RA provides you a single platform in managing your organization’s risk related activities
- Automates 80% of your risk management efforts
- Do a risk assessment incorporate world renowned methodologies (ISO, NIST and OCTAVE)
- Built-in templates and Standard Data with Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risk scenarios
- Manage compliances (PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, FFIEC, etc.)
- Manage documents (policies, procedures and evidences) including their review and approvals
- Allows risk managers to assign tasks to the team and track until closure