Synergistic-SOC (Managed Detection and Response Services)
SISA’s Synergistic Security Operations Center (S-SOC), a MDR Service, is one of its kind in the world to offer the combination of product, infrastructure, and people. SISA’s S-SOC provides Managed Detection and Response Services features cutting-edge analytics and real-time statistics for raw logs gathered from network edge and security devices of an environment.
The most striking feature of the Synergistic Security Operations Center is its in-house built SIEM product – SISA EOT, that supports early threat detection and security incident response through the real-time collection and historical analysis of security events from a wide variety of events and contextual data sources. The core capabilities of EOT technology are the broad scope of event collection and the ability to correlate and analyze events across diverse sources.
As an integrated solution, S-SOC offers a fully PCI, ISO, HIPAA and other industry best practices compliant service and supports custom reporting with the dedicated incident response and investigation team.
What is Managed Detection and Response Services?
MDR is a comprehensive cyber security service used specifically to detect and respond to cyber-attacks. The Managed Detection and Response solution assists your security team to detect, investigate and take immediate action against the attackers much faster than traditional security tools not designed to detect advanced threats.
Why Do You Need Managed Detection and Response Services?
In the present scenario, data breaches and malware attacks have become very frequent. The predominant premise is to find a targeted attack between the gap in your layers of security defenses which increases the risk of your valuable data being compromised, and the longer an adversary stays in your environment, the odds increase they will be able to penetrate deeper into your environment and further raises risk.
Here is just a partial list of potential outcomes when data is compromised:
- Ransomware attacks, where your data is locked up and may be stolen or permanently destroyed, even if you pay the ransom;
- DDoS attacks that take down your websites and your systems;
- Loss of data, including health records, credit card information and intellectual property;
- Stolen funds, often through targeted phishing scams.
Features and Benefits of SISA’s S-SOC:
- More than 3 years of research and development
- 10 times faster than existing technologies at an affordable price
- 10,000+ dedicated man-hours to build the solution
- Real-time log monitoring, analysis, structuring, and availability of GUI with responsive design
- In-house developed security intelligence and threat management solution backed by industries best forensics team
- Support from scratch to finish for tickets and round the clock monitoring with customizable reports
- Custom scalable storage options and no limitation on data processing
- Solution is built to comply various standards including PCI, ISO, HIPAA, and other certifications
- S-SOC facility is designed and hosted in a purpose-built green building
- Affordable, cost effective and highly customizable
- Industries best assisted incident management process
Improve your Threat Hunting & Incident Response with SISA’s S-SOC and Secure your Data!