- 0 – 2 years
- BE / B. Tech., ME/M. Tech., B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, or Technology
- Industry experience in a QA role is preferred.
- Knowledge in Information Security.
- Good in technical writing and report review.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in information security
- Good in technical writing and report review
- Work independently and with team members, lead(s)and other global offices
- Work closely with other team members, project managers, to ensure that all requirements and met and work as per specification
- Work individually and as part of a team, communicating daily updates to lead and/or manager via written status and issue-tracking system updates
- Practice continual learning and strive to improve your technical, project, and people skills
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed